How we can help
Make planning your next event easy with the help of Business Events Wellington
The Business Events Wellington team offers free and impartial advice from the initial planning process, through to selecting venues, finding accommodation, and recommending delegate experiences.
Find out how Business Events Wellington can support you every step of the way to create an unforgettable event experience in New Zealand’s vibrant capital city.
When considering Wellington as your host destination
We can help by:
- Sourcing quotes and availability from venues and hotels within the Wellington region to give you venue options
- Recommending accommodation, activities, restaurants and entertainment options for your event
- Providing promotional material like maps, visitor guides, imagery and video footage
- Arranging site inspections and familiarisations of Wellington
- Connecting you with relevant suppliers, within your budget
- Helping you to partner with a professional conference organiser to take care of all your logistical needs
After confirming your event in Wellington
We can help by:
- Providing you with destination imagery to use on your website and event collateral
- Customising our delegate marketing video with your event logo and dates to use as part of your promotion
- Helping you to boost your delegate attendance with other destination-specific video footage and imagery to create your own promotional material
- Providing promotional material such as maps and visitor guides to use during the event itself
Bidding for an international event
If you are looking to host a conference from outside New Zealand, you may need help with a bid proposal. We work closely with Tourism New Zealand’s Conference Assistance Programme to navigate the bidding process and ensure overseas conferences are successfully hosted in Wellington.
That means we can support you throughout the entire process:
- Work with you through the bid guidelines to determine exactly what is required
- Engage a professional conference organiser to develop a financial feasibility study
- Request letters of support and/or quotes from venues and hotels to include in the bid
- Create a professional, tailored bid document with help from a graphic designer.
We know that bidding for - and hosting - an international meeting can be daunting, which is why we are here to support you every step of the way.
Get in touch
Let the Business Events Wellington team take the stress out of planning your next event.